Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Small bits of thankfulness

This morning my husband and I were chatting after our Bible time. He told me that he had slept soundly - that he even dreamed. I asked him what he dreamed about and he told me band. LOL Then, he went on to say that he didn't have to even get up in the night to use the bathroom. I responded that neither did I!

How funny!! I never thought that I would be grateful for that particular thing NOT occuring. Aging isn't for whimps! The surprising thing is when I look at this man, I still see the man that I loved as a 20 year old! Yet, here we sit, talking night time bathroom habits while sipping on our coffee.

Blessings,
Debbie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to leave a note and let you know I dropped by this morning to visit you and your blog. Your new home is so beautiful and looks so homey and welcoming.

And...to tell you the truth, LOL, I dropped by to see my link! I've never been a link before. I think I am starting to get the "big head"! ;-)

Debbie, your blog is very uplifting and inspiring. Thanks for sharing your writings with us.

Debbie B said...

You are so welcome! I love the photos on your Blog and I am sure that others will enjoy them, too.

Blessings,
Debbie

TXArtcGal said...

You don't even want to know WHAT my dh and I speak about from time to time. LOL!