Saturday, November 03, 2007

Saturday, November 3.... update.

Somebody tell me why at probably one of the most stressful and busy times in my life, do I decide to make a Martha Stewart sausage stew recipe that is served in little baked pumpkins? I must be insane. Or, my mind has turned to mush and I no longer possess the ability to think logically.

Anyway, I did do part of this recipe on Thursday. I soaked the beans and cooked them and then put those in the refrigerator. The presentation was lovely. But, the stew was so hot that all three of us were screaming. Anyway, I took pictures to show off my hard work. I hope y'all enjoy the pictures. Michael has been at the college all day. I guess he ate there. He's helping to make a movie.




I have managed to complete 8 papers this week! I have to complete the equivalent of 12 semester hours this month in order to Demonstration Teach in January. The school changed the time requirements on me after accepting me into the January DT cohort. I am treating college like a full-time job with horrible pay.

I hope that everyone else is having a lovely Saturday. I just may call it quits and not do another assignment since it's now 10:00 PM.

Blessings,
Debbie

7 comments:

TobyBo said...

oh, they are just beautiful. Here I am needing my head examined as I try to figure out when I could make them, too. :)

~T said...

Those are really nice, almost too nice to eat, and your flowers are beautiful. :)

8 papers!! Are you nuts???

That Mrs. Clark said...

You are SO creative.

r said...

They are soooo pretty, Debbie!

Deborah said...

WOW! Everything is so very pretty. I must come see you and sit at that table and drink coffee! The stew in the pumpkins is absolutely lovely.
I love you and miss you!

Debbie B said...

Yes, Trisha... I am nuts!

toby..... Go for it. This was a really fun meal!

Mrs. Clark and Elain, Thanks for your sweet words.

Deborah,

YES, you must come and see me. You haven't been to see me since the time only you and Travis came when we lived in FL..... And now, I am only 4 hours away. :)

Love,
Debbie

Deborah said...

I know I commented on this already, but I just LOVE IT!!
So very pretty. You are an awesome home maker.