Saturday, April 14, 2007

Books that I am using to help us GET healthy!

I meant to include these titles in the blog below.

I am reading three of Janet Maccaro books:

1. 90-Day Immune System Makeover - this one I highly recommend. I am trying to follow all of her suggestions. Her testimony is excellent and will motivate you to try and get your body back in balance as intended by God.

2. Midlife Meltdown - I started reading this book yesterday. This morning, I read Mark some things dealing with men's health issues.

3. Natural Health Remedies - I've just started looking at this one. It appears to have some good information. It takes health issues and discusses natural remedies. I am very interested in the section dealing with asthma.

The other book that I orderd but I haven't started reading it yet is:

SuperFoods Rx: Fourteen Foods That Will Change Your Life by StevenG. Pratt, M.D., and Kathy Matthews.
The foods listed that are considered SuperFoods are: Beans, Blueberries, Broccoli, Oats, Oranges, Pumpkin, Wild Salmon, Soy, Spinach, Tea, Tomatoes, Turkey (Skinless Breast), Walnuts, and Yogurt.

As I read more of all the books, I will try and remember to post about some of the most helpful or interesting findings.

Good Health!

Blessings,
Debbie
Th

No comments: