Sunday, August 03, 2008

A B C D.... 1 2 3 4 5......

Counting down to my first day of being with my students. Wow! I can't believe that August is already here.

Tomorrow, I have several things to accomplish. I have to carry Paul to his school and get his schedule fixed. Then, I am hoping to go out to my school and work on my room a bit. I won't have much time because at 1:00 PM, I have to report to the board for a 3 hour meeting. I am tired of classes and now a meeting. I really need to work on my classroom. After the meeting, I have to rush to the dentist. My appointment is at 4:00 PM. I am just going to have to leave this meeting early in order to make it on time.

Tuesday will officially begin pre-planning. I believe that our open house is this coming Friday.

I plan on posting some photos of my classroom after I get my bulletin boards completed and some things organized.

Blessings,
Debbie

7 comments:

Saige said...

Hi! Thanks for your comments on my blog. I share your lack of enthusiasm for math, so I'll be thinking about you! Have a great (busy) day tomorrow.

Deborah said...

You've worked so very hard for this day!! You will be a blessing to those students, a real mentor.

I love you and miss you.

Graham said...

I've so enjoyed talking to Kim Fernandez. I think she is a great asset to our school. I'm giving her your blog address and your e-mail address. She told me that she's been so busy she doesn't know when she'll get to write, but you understand that! Have a great first day. We started this past Monday with the kids. My teacher and I have 18 kindergarteners in our class!

Debbie B said...

Danna (graham),

I am glad that you are getting to know Kim. She is a sweetie. I am exhausted. I didn't even take a lunch today - just came home (like 6 minutes away) and got my hot glue gun. I stayed an hour after I could have left.

I hope you enjoy your class.

Please email me Kim's email addy.

Love,
Debbie

Wendy aka "Grits" said...

YAY! Have fun!!!

(((Debbie)))

Hope said...

I know you will do great!

I love you,
Hope :)

Leah-Joy said...

You will be the best teacher these little ones have ever had!

I am sure of it!