Monday, January 02, 2012

Christmas 2011!

We couldn't get everything in the car, so we opened a few gifts and took a couple of pictures before heading up to Lauri's.


Paul


Michael


Michael, Mark, and Paul

Christmas eve at Lauri's with all of us and her parents.



Sitting: Vern, Joyce, and Lauri
Standing: Me and Mark



Group Photo Christmas Eve
Sitting: Glenn, Aaron, and Taylor
Standing: Michael, Rachel, Paul, and Deborah




Mark and me



Paul, me, Mark, and Michael


Lauri, me and Michael


Paul, Lauri, and Taylor

I wanted to get some family pictures. Lauri helped us out.


Paul, Mark, Me, and Michael - posting for a Family picture.


Paul, me,Toby, and Michael

Our final Christmas celebration was with Lynda Talmadge.


Me and Lynda Talmadge


Me, Lynda, and Mark


Me, and Mark



Lynda and Mark

We had a nice Christmas this year. I just wanted to add a few photos!

2 comments:

Graham said...

I love Mr. Cool's hat! Looks like y'all had a great, full Christmas. Hope the New Year is going to be a wonderful one! Love you.

Debbie B said...

Yes... Michael loves his hats.

I love you, too.