Friday, November 19, 2010

Finally arrived....

Paul's Eagle Board of Review is tonight. He says he's not nervous but his momma is! Years of hard work - sweating, building, learning and growing from a young boy into a young man. I love this son. I am thankful.

Mark is off tonight! Wow!! No Friday night band but tomorrow he has a parade. We will enjoy this evening and just get to be together and drink coffee and share dreams. I love this man!

Michael is nearing the end of this semester. He has had to work so hard in school with his dyslexia; yet, he has that never give up attitude. I love this son.

Life continues during the joys, during the sorrows, during our all. One must look to our Father with expectation and realize that He is working in our lives - always.

I am thankful.

No comments: