Friday, May 08, 2009

The school year is almost over!

I can't believe that this school year is nearly completed. It's been a difficult position to say the least. My principal gave me several extremely difficult classes. So, the year hasn't been pleasant. I am counting the days until May 22 which is the last day with students. To say that I will be relieved is an understatement.

After praying and researching, Mark and I decided to buy and open a business. I have purchased a teeth whitening business which I'll be operating out of a salon here in town. I pray that this provides needed income. I have student loans to pay off and Michael is still in college.

Also, I believe that running this business will allow me opportunity to write. Another plus will be more time with Paul. Now, I am not sure if Paul thinks this is a plus but I most certainly do!! Since Paul decided that he wanted to finish High School homeschooling, I will be able to spend more time with him his last two years of High School. This really thrills me. I so enjoy my youngest son. He is an amazing kid with such deep thoughts and convictions.

I hope to write more on my Blog this summer!

Blessings to all who try to read this mess! May God grant you wisdom and peace in all you do!

Hugs and Prayers,
Debbie

No comments: