Thursday, February 21, 2008

Beginning to see the LIGHT!!

The past two days have been extremely productive for me in the way of school papers! I have managed to write and submit four papers which were nearly forty pages of writing. My grades were posted this morning and I have passed all the assignments with good grades and nice comments. I have two more Teacher Work Samples to prepare and write. After those last two are graded, I will be able to load everything into my portfolio.

Tomorrow, I plan on writing up my Science Unit that I am doing with my class for the next couple of weeks. It should be fun and I hope that they will enjoy it. And, I have to plan my all of my lessons (that I will be teaching) for at least the next week.

Paul is playing in a concert tonight. Maybe, I'll remember my camera and post some pictures tomorrow. His band is doing a spaghetti supper fund raising today.

Michael has started editing his short film that he wrote and directed over at his college. I can't wait to see it. It's supposed to be about 5 minutes long. I think that he told me that he still have to film the last scene.

Well, I guess I need to just start writing after I compile all of this data from the post assessment.

Blessings to ALL!!
Debbie

No comments: