Monday, February 12, 2007

Sick one...

Man, this flu that Paul has really likes to keep a temperature high. He is so sick of being sick. I have noticed that lots of his friends from his youth group keeping calling his cell phone to check up on him. When I see the care that these young people have for each other, I know that Mark and I made the correct decision in allowing Paul to attend this church.

This morning I finished writing a 10 page paper for my Literature class. It was a long process. I usually do not spend this much time in writing a paper. I have also been making phones calls. I had to cancel Paul and my hair appointments for tomorrow because I cannot take Paul to the salon and risk getting our stylist sick. He might shave our heads that next time we go in! hehehe

I also had to call the music store to order more books for my piano students. The store owner ordered the wrong sets last week for three of my younger students. I also wanted to arrange bass guitar lessons for Paul. I think that I managed to set up lessons on Wednesday mornings at 9 am. I told the guy that this week was out due to Paul having the flu. He is supposed to call me back and confirm the lessons.

I have had a headache most of the day so far. I am going to check on Paul and try to soak in the tub for a bit and unwind.

I know that this blog is totally boring. I should change its name to: Debbie's Boring Blog.

Oh, here is a bit of information that some of you might could use. Mark and I decided to order food from Angel Food Ministries this month. Mark picked it up Saturday and we were really pleased. So, here's a link to their site in case anyone wants to check it out!

http://www.angelfoodministries.com/

Blessings,
Debbie

No comments: