Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Our July 4th, 2005

Yesterday was The 4th of July. It was extremely HOT. Mark and Paul worked at the rodeo from 9 AM until 3 PM. They were both extremely tired when they got home due to the heat and sun. Michael worked until 5 PM.

I went grocery shopping and then came home and fixed a huge holiday meal.

Marsha and McKenzie came over at six for dinner.


This is a photo of Paul and McKenzie. She followed Paul around all evening. It was sweet. My heart always aches when I am around her.

We had a dinner of BBQ sandwiches, corn on the cob, green beans, deviled eggs, pickles, potato salad, and sweet tea. We had banana pudding and coffee for dessert.

Paul went with friends to shot off fireworks in the country. Mark and I took Marsha and McKenzie to the local firework show. It was FANTASTIC!! McKenzie kept saying, "Oh, it's prelly." (translate - pretty)

McKenzie started feeding my cat, Sweetie, her banana pudding. She would take a bite and then give the cat a bite. Well, I tried to add another photo but I can't get it to work. LOL

I'll post some more pictures above this Blog.

Blessings,
Debbie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((((Debbie)))))

Mackenzie is a beautiful little girl. I am so sorry for your heartache, and for all that your friend is going through.

You are such a special woman ~ I see Christ shining through you.

Love,
momster