Thursday, March 10, 2005

DISNEY WORLD - Here we come!?

Well, I have been trying to get us ready to go to Disney World in the morning; however, I think that I am getting sick. My head is about to come off. I have one small load of laundry left to do and then pack our little bags. The boys are really excited and I think that Mark is even a bit happy about the trip. He cannot stand crowds. He can be a booger bear at parks.

I was hoping to be ready by now, but I am moving kind of slow. LOL Sounds like the beginning of a song. I have bought Atlanta tickets for the two older guys to see a game for Michael's birthday. Paul and I will swim and just have some fun on Saturday. Tomorrow we go to MGM studios. Saturday we are having dessert at the California grill and watching the fireworks. Sunday, we are going to Epcot. We are staying at the French Quarter.

Well, I had better get off this computer and get to packing.

No comments: