Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Eve's Eve......

Today has been a lazy day. I did get Mark's coconut cake baked. The icing is SO yummy!! Tonight we went to a Christmas musical at the Methodist church. It was an enjoyable production especially at such a small church.

I have to teach our Adult Sunday school class tomorrow morning - which I totally forgot about! My brain seems to take lots of vacations recently.

I feel a sadness coming over me this evening. It's like I am on the verge of buckets of tears and if I start crying, I may not stop. I wish that I wasn't teaching Sunday school in the morning. Normally, I love teaching but sometimes my emotions during this season run too high.

Man, this has turned into a depressing Blog!! I think that I'll hush until I can say something joyfilled!

Blessings,
Debbie

No comments: