Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I may get to come up for air a little....

in regard to all of these papers for college that I have been writing. I have one good sized paper to write this week and then I will spend the next two weeks studying for a major exam.

I have been enjoying my experience at Western Governors University. I highly recommend it to those wanting to attend college online. They have excellent accreditation. Also, they are very tuition doable!! The classes require tons of research and writing but most of the communities are really helpful.

Paul still has a fever and now Michael is home sick from college today. He never misses classes. So, this is odd to have him home ill.

Two sickies don't make for a fun Valentine!

Well, I need to get to writing this paper.

Blessings to all,
Debbie

No comments: